Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Was Just Evesdroppin'

Soprano: Ooh Baby cut me, yeah?
Tenor: Yeah
Soprano: Ouch!
Tenor: I don't think I want to do that anymore
Soprano: Ooh baby. 
Tenor: Yeah. 
Soprano: Choke me, yeah?
Tenor: Yeah
Soprano: Wait wait I cant breathe!
Tenor: I don't think I like this.
Soprano: Yeah. Tie me up then, yeah?
Tenor: Yeah
Soprano: Ow fuck! fuck! leg cramp
Tenor: Shit that sucked
Soprano: Yeah! I know. You wanna blindfold me?
Tenor: Yeah! Why not.
Soprano: Oh piss! Did you drop a bat on me?
Tenor: Why would I have a bat?
Soprano: God damn
Tenor: Argh! Lets just get drunk and pass out.

4 comments:

  1. payo......truly idle......to evesdrop

    ReplyDelete
  2. evesdropping...oh my no i am wondering the nigbourhoods you hang out at....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool did you ever think about the fact that if you can hear then they can hear you? oh yeah i have a present for you. yes, i know i'm a dear. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ug gal...good adventurous neighbours i must say!
    Yeezy, you've been caught before? Damn!

    ReplyDelete