Sunday, April 19, 2009

Online Psychoanalysis

A while back I was hounded by a crazy-ass Kenyan gay guy on Facebook who literally thought he could do to me what Cheeye is sensationally destined to endure during his jail time as reported by that sick excuse of a tabloid. To Cheeye, I don't want to imagine you wincing in pain so I'll say a prayer for you anyway though you don't really deserve one.
Someone pointed out that my profile was rather 'inviting' as the cause of the attraction. You know that 'anything i can get' thing was sitting pretty on my profile page. But I got rid of that one.
Yes! For once I heeded to advice.
Notoriously grumpy are the people from my place!

So now how would you explain the friend of a friend wanting to counsel me online.

"I'm a counselling psychologist
Well this could be your turning point

Anyway I'm naturally a listener

That's what I think about myself

But I know it takes guts to really listen and get involved in what someone is saying
Now tell me what afflicts you my child."


Bollocks!!!!
And no, I haven't seen her before. What's the diagnosis this time? I look a tortured soul in my profile pic? I'm waiting to hear the solution to this one too.
How I wish she could sit Kenyan boy and see what really afflicts him. A wild guess is that they may even get married.
But I'll keep her as a friend just in case I'm staring at a lengthy spell with the wincing Teddy in the coolers......
only that I'll deserve all your prayers.

And did you have the slightest idea of this? What about this?
These are acceptable levels of sickness!

Have yourselves a great week.

2 comments:

  1. LOL
    Just give the 'wincing' chap prayers.
    And how did you get to know about those sites? Just wanted to know if you are a regular there. LOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. looool. you have the worst luck. nothing more than insanity afflicts you and that's a blessing! sanity is way overrated! ((((((payo))))))

    ReplyDelete