Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'll Honestly Try To Be Honest

When Eizzy.k bestowed this award on me, I um um...tried so very hard to ignore it so that she would forget that I was supposed to open my closet and pick the skeletons from their forced slumber and display them on cyberspace. I'm already being honest. Then the devil in yz bestowed the same award and now I'm thinking; 'OK why not? They will think you just took them for a ride and wont remember a thing when they ever get to meet you. Go on hit them with your slimy self!'

1. A lot of people have said over the years that I'm super shy. I have always vehemently denied this all the time but I wont cheat you the honest bloggers of the truth! I'm very very shy but I disguise it by looking you straight in the eye. But that's all I can do coz the rest of the time I'll be pulling my budding whiskers. I've kinda became reluctant to kick the habit when I read somewhere mbu gals kinda like shy guys. So if you can beat me at the staring contest, you win! Its that easy.

2. I wont say much about this one but I was very randy as a kid.I lost my virginity in P2....I have been practicing secondary virginity ever since. If there's anything of the sort.

3. I like to think of myself as a brave person coz i have had very many of those wow moments but recently I developed the insatiable urge to get myself tattooed all over my back. Upon walking into the parlour, there was a beefy guy crying like my neighbour's 4 yr old kid while he was receiving his dose of the needle. I retreated in horror and branched off to a bar to reflect.

4. I still carry a crush on a girl I studied with in primary school. P3 to be exact was the time I was literally swept off my feet but funny thing though is that she hated me with all she had coz I was too stubborn and made life a living hell for any body who crossed my path. Joan, I hope you forgave me and please wait for me!

5. My elder sister and I were partners in crime at an early age. We still are. But back then we would watch out for each other when one went to pick hot pieces of meat from the sauce pan before water could be added to make the stew.
"Payo its your turn, for me I went there yesterday but for you you have bad manners you don't want to go yet you know how to touch there when its hot"
"If you refuse today, I'll report you to mummy. Otyotyo otyotyo" Then I'd stealthily go hunting for us.

6. I have an impressive catalogue of scars thanks to my naughty history, the bulk of them being on my legs. The hair on the legs has failed to cover them enough. So you wont catch me in shorts anytime soon.

7. I've always wanted to be a musician but I got a reality check at age 4. My piano class report read like this; "His strokes are very clumsy, he's got minimal or no interest, and likes playing in the corridors. I think he is better off at the playgrounds" Dad pulled the plug on the whole project.
And yes I was ranked second last.

8. I once ended a relationship before it even begun just because this girl couldn't stop calling me 'babyface'. I know I look much younger than my passport suggests and if you want us to be enemies call me just that. Now go on dig your grave.

9. I like boobies!

10. No nick name seems to stick with me for longer than a year but my latest just wont go away. 'Lingwa' comes from my 6 ft frame. Even my dad calls me that these days. The unsuccessful ones include Spike (I honestly don't know why), Kikijo (I used to be unforgiving towards sugar canes), Lampard (I was clearly overrated back then), Smiley (apparently I smile a lot). ENOUGH!

7. Bloggers who deserve this;
Um, my lawyer advised me against adding more than seven. I obliged.

Then the instructions for the 'chosen ones' ;
1. You must brag about the award
2. You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3. You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on with the instructions!

9 comments:

  1. Dude, P2. Yu were such an early starter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooool
    Shy? I didn't think so before. How did you beat me to Randy Awards? I'm so very envious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 - Its sooo on. me, u, staring contest...

    2 - P2?!? How the hell did that happen...goodness...

    3 - U went to shadrak's? I so wanna get a tattoo, even got the drawing i want but i question thier skill to execute it perfectly...plus i wanted a coloured on, which i doubt i can get here...(I'm light skined it would come out)

    5 - LoL! thats like me and my bro! you must be a few years appart, right?

    8 - babyface! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 -you are shy. in lakeside we used to wonder whether you and brian were gay becuase you didn't talk to girls and only a few other boys

    2 - P2!!!!!!! were you defiled?! maybe i'm thinking of a different kind of virginity here

    3 - tattoos aren't that bad. i just worry i'll get bored and hate mine so i have never got one

    4 - what's the probability she reads your blog? go, find her and tell her!

    5 - meat, chips, sugar, chocolate....whatever could be stolen becky and i were on it!

    6 - loool. you need to show proof of these scars!

    7 - They never even gave me the option! I'm going to send my mom a scathing email wondering my musical talent was never tested!

    8 - so from now on you will be, that short man with a hairyback called as Babyface

    9 - note to self, where man's tshirt when i see you

    10 - lol Babyface, you did smile alot didn't you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2. I highly doubt if U are practicing secondary virginity

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ugandan Girl...socks for real!

    @jny...lol i'm not proud of my speed

    @eizzy...one contest you wont win is this. when i put my mind to it i'm formidable.
    Shadrack's it was. I think those guys are good enuf.
    2 years apart.

    @yz you didnt even know who i was back then
    Randy was what i was. The scars are for real + a gigantic one on my right knee. Baggy t-shirt or not, i always stray.

    McKeith...you wouldn't know anyway.

    To y'all, this babyface stuff ends here.

    ReplyDelete