Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Charm School Candidate

Most things natural always tend to be constant but that is if you were living in the years past because of late we have (me and the medical minds of Dr. 90210) devised means to navigate round these problems. Brazilian Butt Lift fans know what I mean when I say what I say to mean what I say.

That brings me to my latest Kenyan friend on Facebook. I'll call him Keith. Keith sent me a friend request a couple of weeks back and I didn't reject it. I obliged and added him probably thinking he was one of my fans! He must have seen me on radio though coz I had no idea who the hell he was!
Fast-forward to last Saturday (a very chilly one) while I was idling on Facebook Chat when I found Mr. Keith idling too. Then came our 'get to know you' session where talk rotates around bad roads and the President's bandaged finger and of course the crazy weather.

It kinda went on well till he asked whether i had a girlfriend. Stupid question to ask! My status clearly states what it states when I scream that I'm single without remorse.
I instinctively checked out his profile and his friends list to acquaint myself with who he really was.
I thought it strange that of all his 86 friends, only one was a female and that the rest of the 85 were disgustingly naked men. I'll let you do the assesment on Keith's orientation). But I'd have to admit they had far better toned bodies than my sorry excuse of a six-pack.

Then came the spoiler;
"You look good in your profile pic. I'm kinda feeling lonely." Like I needed to know that much.....

More of the spoiler;
"What's your phone number so that I can give you a call and hear your voice?"

Even more of the spoiler;
"Ah, I can see you've taken quite a while to answer that question." This guy had the bloody nerves.

Then came the witty answer (if he thought I was half as dumb as he was)
"Why don't you call those girls at customer care, they sure do have great voices..."

Foolish Keith at it again;
"Oh! I didn't think of that one." Yeah he just admitted to being dumb.

I didn't need a second invitation to undo my short lived friendship with Keith and block him totally. Not that many people can stand being hit on by a gay guy you barely even know. Now I'm up and down trying to find Keith entry forms into Charm School just in case you didn't realise how lame he was at his game.
Ha ha, don't think that if he was any better, he was going to be any more successful than he already was. Did he think he was bribing a kid with a lollipop? Keith, you're a fool for that one.

And I'm told girls (the pretty ones at least) have to endure this every day! I feel your pain..........

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha... I love facebook tales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....facebook....as it comes...
    Has a chick every hit on you on facebook...i could be the first....yes...?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...this is classic...i will store this story for later to torment you with

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL! thats why i dont accept people i dont know or have no common friends with...especially if thier profile pic is scary!
    I've had alot of wierdos hittin on me on facebook, the freakiest was some dude with a bump on his head, like in the freakin middle, like a unicorn horn...and he kept sayin please in the inbox messages he kept sending me..."hi please, i like your profile please, please I would like to get to know you please"
    eish!

    When it comes to facebook friend requests, Discriminate!!!

    LoL! Ur on radio? 4real? what show, what station??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its funny how....(Payo's PRO rudely grabs hold of the keyboard, breathing heavily and swearing to himself)
    @ Ashy....wait till a 60yr old blinds you with a nude profile pic
    @ Ug gal....why is my client blushing uncontrollably? Aha!!
    @ yz....Looking at my clients's wall on fb, i can see you are already at it...but I've already prepared a damning defense!
    @ normzo....brilliantly evil
    @ Eizzy....LOOOOL I envy guys who don't mind smiling even when a whole row of teeth is missing. He's my latest hero! It was only for 7 mins.....

    ReplyDelete