Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm Sorry To Say

Some months, you just cant wait to end. Well for others you hate to see them end and April never should have ended. End of April simply translates into the start of May which annoyingly translates into the start of books all again which even more annoyingly translates into me giving the ever affable Bloggsville a rude break to widen the gulf between me and illiteracy.
Its sad I know and I thought I'd leave you all with what kind of life I expect to live in the next 8 months now that I have dropped all my corporate traits and handed in my resignation to the C.E.O.

MAY
-Rent as many DVDs as I can even if it is Tom and Jerry, invite as many peeps as I can and tell them to bring as much liquor as their blood can revolt.
-Frequent all night spots.
-Live large.
-Phone all lecturers to inform them of a slight health problem that is limiting my abilities.
-Put on some weight (even if it is just 2 grammes).

JUNE
-Photocopy all handouts and notes that I'm missing.
-Make a passionate plee to the Old Man for some money.
-Set an attendance target of 60% of weekly lectures.
-Hang out once every 2 weeks.

JULY
-Smile with anyone who cares to look my way so as to gain entry into any discussion group even if that group has my worst enemy in it.
-Hide the DVD player (pretend I dont know even where I hid it)
-Sit next to resourceful colleagues for tests.
-Party once every three weeks.
-Attend Church a little more often.

AUGUST
-Phone is off before I sleep.
-Walk around with summaries.
-Panic, pandemonium, mayhem and confusion can best describe this exam laden month.
-Less meals, less sleep.

All this with an eye on my GPA!
Till we meet again on the regular, to bloggers I say ciao.
I hope I'll sneak in and post a thing or two.

Listening to All Good Things (Come To An End)


And the sun was wondering if it should
Stay away for a day 'til the feeling went away
And the sky was falling
And the clouds were dropping
And the rain forgot how to bring salvation

Well the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it will come soon
So that they could die

Nelly Furtado

4 comments:

  1. Sad stuff this! You'll be sorely missed.
    I do the test thing too btw. Its just one of those necessary evils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain dude, tho my life over the next few months is reversed! exam stress NOW, chillin like a villian in June...

    Good Luck!
    XoXoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd do anything to be in your shoes! But since the feeling is rotational, you'll want to be in mine some day. That i can guarantee. Did you have to rub it in with the chilling bit?! Lol

    Thanks. I'm running away with that good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vaya Con Dios. I learnt that from Fast & Furious. It means Go With God, Vin.

    ReplyDelete