Monday, October 26, 2009

Agavuude Mu Wiiki


I thought this past week had ended just like any other; nothing much to reminisce about. But that was till I pulled out my notepad and started listing in no particular order what had transpired during the past seven days. Some are shameful, some funny and others I cant really classify. Read on...



  • I drunk-dialled my former boss at 2 in the night on the now infamous 99% from MTN.

  • I slaughtered a turkey.

  • JK admitted to me that he was gay and has 'eaten' like that for the past three years (to hell with the night caps at his pad from now on...you never know what he is capable of)

  • With inspiration from Ugandan Girl, I deleted all the phantom people that were populating my friends list on Facebook.

  • I resorted to a shortcut on my way home to avoid contact with Eddie the shopkeeper...the reason, 2200 shillings for that kilo of sugar I took 2 weeks ago.

  • I ate a rolex for the first time in a very long time. It used to be cheap so I clashed with the 'rolex guy' over the prices. Of course I didn't win.

  • My friends took me to this basement club in Mukono and guess what?!, it had pit latrines for toilets! You think I'm taking you for a ride? Visit Club One in Mukono, you will be amazed at how INNOVATIVE Ugandans have come.

  • I didn't want you to know this one but yeah, I had an all-access shave! A painful one at that.

Listening to U2's 'I'll Go Crazy if I don't go Crazy Tonight'


13 comments:

  1. socks....Lord knows it been a while since i claimed any...lol

    Hun rolex people baabi...the last time i went a rolex was £500, the following time it was £800.. now i guess its like £1200...how am i supposed to fit rolexs in my budget if everyone is screaming credit crunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugandan Girl, those rolexes you are eating must be salted with gold! Those prices?!?!

    So, what is an 'all-access shave'? Guys and blades, eh? I wonder what you would call Waxing and Epilation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that Club One is saving on water expenses. Trust me the credit crunch and limited number of customers can be a major hick up.
    Oh....and by the way I hear there is no AC..... Its a sauna.....
    Who is JK?
    I hope you used after shave. I would recommend you check somewhere in Room 14, I left some denim after shave.
    Am going to try waxing......

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ug Girl...lol those must be gold coated eggs...naye OLIMBA!!!
    @ Ashy...in three words, HEAD TO TOE.
    @ McKeith...JK, you dont have to hear that from me. Waxing is way too painful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No rolex here in Rio. I told my pals over here about it and they asked me a dumb qn; THEY EAT WATCHES IN UGANDA?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol @Niki...am so LMAO

    @Payoo agawalayii

    ReplyDelete
  7. you sure did escape frorm a psych ward! lol! i like , thanks for coming to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Niki...i hope you are representin Ug well or else you know what i'll do to you. SPANK? Maybe!

    @ Ug Girl...Scotland Yard will look into those allegations

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ lulu...thanks. Welcome to the club

    ReplyDelete
  10. about the all- access shave, knew it! so what is the right price for a rolex. everyone's talking about them so i'm thinking i better eat one already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL on the all-access shave...i knew you would make a meal of it. Rolex, well it depends but just carry 2000 UGX just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So did u implale JK?..and all-access shave? dude,less info

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL Sleek. JK and i will stay friends but i dont look at him the same way i once did! And on the details u can ignore the ghastly ones...McKeith seems to luve em!!

    ReplyDelete