Monday, June 22, 2009

Daily Mail

I find that in my inbox everyday.
I'm not yet offended just yet but when i find this whole thing annoying, i'm suing Yahoo! for damages to my conscience, judgement and moral virginity.
Then the few millions i get will help me fight this virus that is giving Obama sleepless nights...the one and only Creditus Crunchus.
By the way there is a pending copyright on that botanical name...just in case i need some one to sue if the Yahoo! thing fails.
If everything fails I'm going to need a tight rope ang a firm beam.

6 comments:

  1. omg...LMAO!
    the way it wiggles is so taunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....Eizzy...lol...
    Payo is that true..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. payo your moral virginity is questionable

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's letting me comment again! yay! yay! yay!...ok on to more serious things. is it true? does it matter what you say becuase there is 99.9% chance i going to think what i want to think anyway? how can i torture you properly with this? this is so exciting! (faints from joy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ McKeith...i know! lol
    @ yz...eat only what you can digest but remember i always win.

    ReplyDelete